Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Offset scallop challenge




















So this card is for the Offset Scallop Gallop Challenge in the Moxie Fab World - there are a ton of entrants and there are some super cute ones (unfortunately I haven't made it thru all the competition yet...LOL) For my scallops I went outside the box and used my cuttlebug ribbon die to simulate scallops - hope thats what they were looking for. When the idea for the card came to me I didn't know that October was breast cancer awareness month, so that was a nice twist to this.

I created this card for my dear dear friend Kristy. For our 40th birthday, we and some other friends and family took a trip to Vegas and had just a great great time. Shortly after our return she found out she had breast cancer.... so we have been thru the chemo, radiation, the hair loss and now she has just gone thru her second reconstructive surgery. So this card is a welcome home from the hospital pick me up.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Christine! Thanks for entering the Offset Scallop Gallop Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete